Get Your SEO Report Card
The SEO Report Card helps you monitor how your site is performing for your primary keyword. This FREE SEO Report Card Covers:
- Rank Analysis: The Rank Analysis section monitors whether or not your site is ranking within the top 10 & top 100 for Google, Bing, and Yahoo!. It also lets you compare your rankings to your top competitors at a glance.
- Link Building: The Link Building section tracks the number of links that direct visitors to your site as well as the number of unique websites that these links come from.
- On-Site Analysis: The On-Site Analysis section scans your site’s homepage and determines whether or not your primary keyword is included in the title tag and body content. Bear in mind that the SEO Report Card only tracks your primary keyword.
- Website Accessibility: The Website Accessibility section monitors the load speed of your homepage and scans your robots.txt file & meta tags on your homepage to ensure that search engines are allowed to index your site.
- Trust Metrics: The Trust Metrics section measures your website’s domain strength and allows you to track how you stack up against your competitors.
- Current Indexing: The Current Indexing section gives you a basic view of whether or not your site is being indexed by the 3 major search engines: Google, Bing, and Yahoo!.